Friday, February 29, 2008

Larry Is The Best


I was thinking to myself today, and said self, "I'm the luckiest woman alive to have Larry as my husband." I just love how dedicated he is to everything. I love how he treats me as a queen. I love having lunch with him daily. It's the little things that matter in life. I want all the ladies who read this to go home and tell your husbands that you love them. It's like I always say...men like 3 things. A good meal, a clean house, and to be taken care of. If these 3 things are done, there will be happiness. Only then will they be putty in our hands.

2 comments:

Susie said...

This is definitely a, "I GOT MY MAN" photo and blog!! Love it - The Shipley Boys are the best!!

Robin and Larry said...

Ok.. just all of you people out there in bloggsville know.. I am not writing this funny stuff.. one of my girls are and you know who you are!! lol