Saturday, March 15, 2008

I won!




Thursday night was such an exciting night for me...I won my first USTA match! I was freakin awesome! Took it in 2 sets! Susie,Rachel,Kristen and Larry ( my loyal fans), came out to watch me kick butt!!! I LOVE TENNIS!

Friday morning was equally exciting! As my partner and I played on court 1 ( the "Show" court), in an over 3 hour nail-biting match, only to lose in the 3rd set, a tie breaker, 7-3! It's all good tho! For and of you who want to catch the "Shipley Sisters", we are playing Friday 3/21/2008, 9:00 AM @ Tucson Racquet Club! That's a wrap!

3 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

I'm so excited that you figured out how to put a picture up. Did Kristen show you how to do it? Congrats on the tennis match! You're freakin awesome! I start my lessons next Thursday...watch out Robin!!!

Susie said...

Yo, yo, yo - looking good Sister Shipley!!! HA!

Kate said...

Good Job!!! I can't wait to watch you play this Friday... and your post before about the Gooey Butter Cake is making me drool all over my desk.. yummyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Bring some to the pageant!!!