Saturday, May 16, 2009

King Scott



Why is King Scott my favorite child of all?

Maybe it is because of that smile he has, or the wonderful things he does for me. The girls in this family were, how do you say it? Average? Where my wonderful son King scott is WELL above average. He is so smart and kind to me. Why can't all children be like King Scott?

That number one that he is throwing up in the picture above, I believe says it all. He is number one in everything he does. He is so great. Sometimes I can't comprehend how amazing my son is. He just may be perfect. Sometimes I honestly feel like I don't thank him enough for all the wonderful things he does, so with that being said, Thank you King Scott for all you do!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Whoa - that is quite a post........... what might this handsome young man, with perfectly straight teeth, have done to have such an overwhelming shout out from his mother??

The Tolley's said...

Congratulations to Scott! I am sure he will have quite an experience! I miss you and I have not played tennis since I left Tucson. I cannot wait until I get back and we can get in to the tennis groove!!!

dhillman said...

Oh, you are in trouble now!