Monday, June 1, 2009

Guess what I did today?




I am exhausted today... I have always wanted to try yoga... and the Bikram Yoga place on Oracle is offerring a special... a GREAT deal... for 30 dollars.. unlimited for 30 days... so I'm in..
90 min. of Bikram yoga in a room kept at 106.. also referred to as "HOT YOGA"
I have never EVER sweat that much... but when I was finished I felt great... it is now 8:30 and I feel sore... tired and have a headache... but I am going back tomorrow... no kidding... this is like the torture chamber...
Robin vs. Herself!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I thought that was a chocolate lady at first. Hot yoga sounds kind of cool--I didn't try to play with the words.

dhillman said...

I am not sure I could handle that 106 degree room---I have done some yoga at home and I sweat enough as it is. I found it to be a great workout, much harder than you think and it feels great!
Glad to see you are still blogging!

Stephanie said...

You go girl!

Susie said...

I did yoga with Rozanne once and threw up the whole way home - I think I forgot to breathe.