Monday, June 23, 2008

Fiesta or Siesta...







Sunday is the BEST! A day of REST! Saturday was so busy.... 18 holes of golf @ Saddlebrook with my 2 adorable son-in-laws and cute husband... turned out to be kind of warm... I dont think I will be invited back anytime soon.. and will keep tennis as my sport. I did enjoy the company tho.
Saturday evening was our Ward Fiesta.... good music, food, family and friends.. my fav. part was the pinata with the kids.. what a hoot!
I played tennis this morning for 2 hours , then worked out on the elyptical... and the weights.. only to come home later that day and eat BROWNIES!!! I just got back from delivering choc. dipped strawberries to a tennis friend who has cancer.... she is feeling better but it has been really hard on her.. I feel so bad for her that she has to suffer so bad... she is only like 54.
I dont know if she can eat the chocolate, but I know her husband was happy.. :)
Ok, time for night, night... good night all you Bloggers in Bloggerville.

2 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

John looks so cute in his cowboy hat!!! I'm glad that the fiesta was a hit. We can't wait for next week. :)

Susie said...

You look really hot and I don't mean HOT!!! Looks like fun at golf and the party - see you at tennis tonight!!!