Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vacation in Carlsbad...


What a great week we had in Carlsbad, Calf. The weather was wonderful.. the ocean was beautiful. Family and Friends...good food...the US Open for the boys... pedicures and manicures for the girls... we missed Nico and John and Becky, next year for sure.
Fathers Day was spent relaxing... after church ... watching the exciting end to the US Open.. but wait.. it is NOT OVER! I am going out to look for a peace sign belt buckle for Nick if Rocco wins. hahaha! Grandpa and Grandma/Cookie came over for dinner today w/ Nick and Kristen.
Now I must give my undivided attention to the Ward Fiesta this Saturday.
Today was a really nice day... I miss my Alexis... she sent a card with pictures for Dad and it got here just in time.
Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

dhillman said...

It looks like so much fun! I think we are going to go to San Diego when Maryn gets home, I can't wait!
I would love to stay on Coronado! Wouldn't that be fun? But I am not sure that is in the budget...:)
Looking forward to the party, I signed up to help with food but I can't remember what I said!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I wish we could have gone. Good luck on your fiesta!!!