Thursday, June 19, 2008

Here Kitty, Kitty....


We have a delemma here at the Shipley Ranch. It seems we have a new little friend
that has visited us each morning for the past 3 days at 7 a.m. We are not quite sure what to do but she is so beautiful that we took this photo.. actually I am not sure that it is a she.. I didnt check. Anyway, this heat is something else. I might actually test the water in the backyard pool today. Kristen and I played tennis last night... fun. She wants to get good enough to beat me... she has a lot of natural talent... we are not going to be playing on Wed. evenings tho anymore because we found our way over to Baskin Robbins afterwards in Oro Valley... buy one get one free.. I will never lose weight. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

4 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

That picture is too cool. :) I wish I could have had Baskin Robbin's with you guys. I'm craving marshmellow topping. :)

dhillman said...

that is a great shot!
i have no idea what to do about it though, sorry
buy one get one free? why did you have to pass on that info?

Susie said...

It could be a big dilemma for your dogs - YIKES!!! How fun that you and Kristen played - I played with Katie last night - she is awesome - I had to play my heart out to beat her - she caught on very quick - natural athlete - disgusting!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

... ... ...idea? Yeah I have one. (smile)
-John