Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...LOVE IS ALL AROUND US!!!


Kristen and Nick on Valentines Day! What a GREAT LOOKING couple!

I LOVE YOU LARRY! THANKYOU FOR A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY! :)

I LOVE YOU DAD AND KATHLEEN! :)

I LOVE YOU MOM! :)






I am pretty sure that yesterday and today were and are the BEST 2 days of February... at least for me anyway. :)
Yesterday started off with 3 sets of tennis... but I didn't play very well because I was thinking about how much FUN the luncheon afterwards was going to be ... and IT WAS! GREAT WOMEN! GREAT FRIENDS!
It got better later.. when Larry (my BEST FRIEND) and I decided to stay in.. and so we ordered Macaroni Grill to go and had our own nice dinner together..
Larry scores brownie points for waking up this morning with "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.. and DO YOU WANT TO GO PLAY TENNIS?"... SO,... off we went..played..had fun...went to split a REUBEN Sandwich.. (my favorite),and a huge pazookie ... ughhhhhhh... I am going to have to work out twice as hard now.. and then Robin got a pretty gold chain from her SWEETHEART..
How about those CATS? That is sooooooooooo GREAT to beat UCLA!
Well, I have to dip some strawberries for our GREAT NEIGHBORS and give them thier I AM LOVED buttons..
Larry asked me at lunch today... "What are you thinking right now?"
and I said "I am thinking about what a GREAT past couple of days I have had.. with wonderful friends and of course YOU"
Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Robin you look beautiful! And larry..... you look ferocious (:

I am happy that you guys are having so much fun together.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Nick & Kristen said...

I'm feeling a little faclemped with all those emotions! Where was MY I am Loved pin?

Robin and Larry said...

Right here at the house dear... where have you two lovebirds been?
YOU are LOVED! and YOU know IT! :)

Linda said...

You're still my good friend even though you didn't come. Love the pictures. Your mom looks great!