Thursday, February 5, 2009

I LOVE RAINBOWS!


Rainbows are one of the most beautiful spectacles nature has to offer -- so beautiful, in fact, that they've inspired countless fairy tales, songs and legends. It's a good bet that most of the artists behind these tales were totally mystified by the rainbow phenomenon -- just like most people are today.
I am hoping to see a RAINBOW this weekend...if you do... let it inspire LOVE and BEAUTY within your SOUL and recognize it as one of the many of our HEAVENLY FATHER'S gifts for all of us to freely enjoy. We can be SURE GOD is WATCHING OVER US...I am GRATEFUL for my BLESSINGS. :) If you are reading this post... then that means YOU are my FRIEND and for that I am also GRATEFUL and I LOVE YOU! Have a GREAT Day and a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Look for the Rainbow this weekend! :)

3 comments:

Susie Shipley said...

I love rainbows too and I hate how the world has tried to taint them! It's amazing how we can feel the love of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ as we look at a rainbow, sunset, sunrise, the ocean...BUT we need to look and notice it - have a GREAT weekend!

dhillman said...

You need rain for a rainbow!! So bring on the rain! Can't wait for those cooler temps. :)
Have you ever heard Randy Golding explain what has to happen for a rainbow--I can't really remember it but it truly is a miracle, another of God's creations that holds special promise. It is so exciting and inspiring when you see one.
Thanks for your post, thanks for being one of my friends. I love you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.