Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday... February 9th, 2009


THESE GALS ARE TOO...

TOO MARVELOUS FOR WORDS!

VALENTINES PACKAGE FOR SISTER SHIPLEY!!! S.W.A.K.

FINALLY!
I was able to get Alexis's Valentine package out.. it won't get there by Valentines Day but shortly thereafter... I am pretty sure she will L O V E it! :)
I miss you my Alexis!
I was lucky enough to play tennis this morning.. these gals showed up early to sweep the water off the courts...they are the BEST in my book! I learn so much from them! :)
Left over spaghetti, garlic toast and salad.. fireplace is blazing.. turning in early with a good book.. looks like we are in for a cold night.. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
Stay warm! :)

2 comments:

Susie said...

I'm glad you were able to play - I went tonight for my evening league and the cold 52 degrees wasn't bad, BUT it was the WIND that caused us all to reschedule for later in the week!!

dhillman said...

Alexis will love it I am sure. Tell her hi and give her my love!