Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feel the BURNER!



Larry and Robin...

Isn't this BEAUTIFUL?

ROBINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......

Baskin Robbins is really pretty healthy... dairy. :)


Larry bought a new driver last night... called the Taylor Made Burner... and was dying to try it out..so off we went to El Rio Golf course. We hooked up with a guy from Montreal Canada..Jean Pierre... I was able to speak what little French I knew with him.. he was so cute.. too old for me of course..lol! At one point Larry asked me where Jean Claude was.. I was all.. "Larry, it is Jean Pierre" it was beautiful day to play golf... Larry loved his new club. I did feel bad when I nailed the ball and hit Jean Pierre right square in the back.. I yelled "Fore".. oops.. too late.. he was ok and admitted that he shouldn't have been there..good thing it missed his head or I am quite sure he would have gone home mentally compromised.. he was such a nice man tho... C'est Dommage!
As you can see from the video.. Robin was set on learning how to scoop up the ball and catch it with her putter.. I practiced all morning and happy to report I am pretty good at it.. I have always been fascinated by when Scott does that with such ease..:)
I think I am more like what the French call "LES INCOMPETENT" lol!
The picture of Larry looking like he does is because I use his and mine clubs and always put them back in the wrong golf bag... so he is always looking for his clubs.. poor guy!
Que puis-je dire? Il adore sa femme et J'ai adorer. Son vrai!

3 comments:

Dunklees said...

What I would give for a Baskin Robbins ice cream - haven't seen one in a LONG LONG time! Love the video. Practice makes perfect!

dhillman said...

What a great day together! That ice cream looked delicioso. And the video make me laugh. I will have to ask Kelly if he can do that!

Susie said...

I must tell you I was able to scoop the golf ball the first time Kenny showed me how - I think you were playing for the camera. I can't wait to see your mysterious yellow tennis outfit!!