Saturday, April 18, 2009

Progressive Dinner....


Beautiful Floral Centerpiece

Strawberry Torte Dessert!

Lee and Suzanne (The hostesses of the main course.. Corden Bleu!)

Ethan and Stephanie

Bishop Hillman and Dannette
Larry and I hosted the dessert of a progressive dinner.. we had about 40 friends from church come over.. really fun.. beautiful night outside.
The beautiful floral centerpiece came as a BIG SURPRISE from Donna...a dear friend of mine... who knew I was having people over and brought these over this afternoon... I got so many compliments on them... I am a lucky girl! :)
Right now I am exhausted... and have to get up early to go to PHX for Susie's grandson Paul's blessing.. a VERY SPECIAL DAY for my neice Kate and her husband Jon..:)
Have a beautiful Sunday.. I know I will! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Who ever those people are Ethan and stephanie I believe. What a HOT couple:) We had a great time. Thanks for the pavlova!