Monday, April 13, 2009

Tennis Match TODAY!


THIS IS ROBIN AFTER THE TENNIS MATCH!

THIS IS ROBIN AFTER LUNCH WITH TEAMMATES CAROL, GLORIA, SHANNON AND SALLY

This is how Robin looked after her tennis match....to a gal who hasn't lost a match
for the last 3 seasons... I lost 3-6 in the first set.. thinking to myself.. "I can do this... she is going to get tentative here in the 2nd set" so, it was 0-1, 1-1 (I am hopeful at this point), and then 1-2,1-3,1-4.1-5, and then 1-6.. it was some long volleys...she was just a much better player than I.. guess I am in the BIG LEAGUES now...
getting a healthy dose of ">HOW to LOSE and LOSE style="font-weight:bold;">GRACEFULLY. Is there a book out there for that...like> HOW TO LOSE GRACEFULLY style="font-style:italic;">FOR DUMMIES? LOL!
I was seriously so irritated that I thought to myself.. I am just going to walk home.. Himmell Park is on Speedway and Tucson Blvd.. but I didnt care! My friend Carol said she would just drive along side me all the way until I got in.. she convinced me to go to lunch and after a half hour of sitting across from her .. as you can see.. I was smiling and laughing again. I love Carol... thanks! :)
I still dont feel very well..you really can take a beatting..physically and mentally.. and I have been exhausted all day... I need to WIN!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I like your new outfit!!