Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tennis...Golf.. Kids..




Larry and Scott took off Thursday night .. they had an early tee time with son-in-law John up in Phx...Robin could barely sleep because she had a singles match early at Tucson Raquet Club... Lost the match in 2 sets from a gal clearly more skilled than I but I gave her a run and for a min. she thought she was going to go 3 sets.. so did I .. oh well... lucky to get the experience that I am getting and love,love,love the ladies that I play tennis with on the El Con Team!!!!!
Larry, Scott, Becky and I went to Olive Garden (Robin's favorite) before heading over to the pageant.. windy but fun...we hooked up with the youth in our ward.
Exhausted.. finally went to bed ... slept in and woke up to the beautiful rain up in PHX... came home.. stopped at some pit.. and I mean PIT.. called COBBS! GROSS!Our waitress name was FLO! j/k.. Larry apologised more than once for taking me there..he is so funny...good thing we like each other so well... We just laughed and off we went and listened to 70's music on the drive home.. it was really fun!!!
Well.. I have to get some food for Easter tomorrow..Both sets of grandparents will be here....so I have to make it really nice! :)
Happy Easter Everybunny!

3 comments:

Dunklees said...

I know you will have a yummy dinner! Happy Easter!

Linda said...

Cute pictures--what a life you're living in your "middle" age. Happy Easter to you!

dhillman said...

Loved hearing that story--and now the pictures to go with it are great--too funny!
Have a wonderful Easter--see you at church!