Saturday, December 13, 2008

He BEGINS....


Larry beginning the Christmas Lights...

There he goes...

Our Resident Reindeers "Prancer and Vixon"

Robin did all the RED BOWS! GOOD JOB! THOSE BOWS ARE GOING NO WHERE!


Hey Larry... Where does this plug in?

Although very windy this afternoon... the Light Crew is on duty!
Larry said he wouldn't put the Christmas lights up unless I helped this year...
I think he REGRETS this... I was more of a HINDERANCE... you might say. LOL!
You really can't tell but on the Red Bows... Larry said I went a little OCD with the Staple Gun... ha!ha! (well.. it was WINDY!) :)
We were able to get the driveway pretty much done.. I need to go and get some more
greenery and RED bows.. those pesky pack rats got into the shed.
I cant wait until this evening.. the timer is set for 6 p.m.
We are going to Larry's final performance tonight as the Senior Shepherd in the LIVE NATIVITY.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Yeow - look at those toned legs!!! Wish we could have see Larry in character - hope the wind dies down for tomorrow BUT rain is in the forecast!

dhillman said...

Looking good!