Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a BEAUTIFUL Day in the NEIGHBORHOOD!




There goes "Larry JR." aka Scott.
When it RAINS... WE DRAG! Scott decided he would help his OLD MAN out this morning... and a Christmas present for the neighbors and ourselves by dragging the dirt road we live on... we have to do it ourselves because it is not county maintained...
I just got back from helping Scott dig out of a ditch at the end of the street.. LOL!
I had to run about a half a mile up the street with a shovel... Scott said " where is your camera?" haha! I am sure I "AGAIN" was more of a "HINDERANCE" than a "HELP"
I LIKE TO THINK I WAS THERE FOR MORAL SUPPORT! :) Scott did just come in the house and said "THANKS MOM!" :)
The good news is... I havent ran like that on my feet since Nov.. and it felt really good to run on the wet dirt desert.. I think I can start running again.. YEY!
I will wait for the carpets to get cleaned and then I am going to go to one of my favorite running places along the canal... across the train tracks..MAYBE even get to WAVE HI to the CONDUCTOR and HE will blow the horn ... and I will say HI to the COWS.. I havent been there for ages..
Later... Larry and I are going to hit the mall and finish up Christmas shopping and go to Robin's fav. IN and OUT!
Have a GREAT Day! :)

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Your cheerfulness is contagious! Thanks! Oh, and what a great kid you have!

Linda said...

Love the music to go with the post! The Shipley's are such good people in the neighborhood.