Saturday, December 13, 2008

Silent Night...





What a beautiful night... tho windy... one could feel touched by the heralded event
depicted this evening in the Live Nativity... Larry's parents Ray and Donna and his sister Cynthia came to watch Larry as the "OLD SHEPERD" in his final performance along with some patients and Kristen and NIck and Scott and Caitlyn.
He did a GREAT JOB... We are all so proud of him.. Good JOb "Larry the Shepherd"!
I am grateful for REPENTANCE and FORGIVENESS... and for a LOVING SAVIOUR who came to this earth and SUFFERRED AND DIED FOR ME so that I can return to HEAVENLY FATHER and have an ETERNAL FAMILY!

1 comment:

dhillman said...

I love the live nativity. I look forward to it each year and am never disappointed in the spirit that you feel as you watch those sacred, important events depicted.
I love the Savior, He makes all good things possible and sustains us through everything else.