Friday, December 12, 2008

The Holidays are HERE!





Today was so fun... it started with "FUN" tennis this morning.. even tho I lost all 3 sets... I had so much fun with the ladies I played with and against.. I will be glad when I am competing in real matches again because I have so much fun playing tennis these days that I worry about losing focus and improving my game.. tho I have lots to learn and I found just the right team to help me figure some things out about myself.
Later, lucky me got to take Nick's (son-in-law) place with Kristen at her corporate Christmas party at La Paloma... a WONDERFUL dinner and DELICIOUS dessert... plus a chance to get all dressed up with Kristen and have some HOLIDAY FUN! :) The Christmas tree behind us has barrel cactuses all in it.. it was BEAUTIFUL!
Look at Kristen's Christmas tree and all the presents! Wow! She has been BUSY!
Larry was busy being the Shepherd tonight.. I just got home... where is everyone?
Scott is at the ICECATS game.. Larry went to the movies... so, I guess I will go sit in the hot tub!

3 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susie said...

You two look sooo beautiful!!! Nick must have been deathly ill to miss a fancy event like that!!!

I could hear you laughing from the court I was on yesterday - you did sound like you were having a GREAT time!

dhillman said...

You two look beautiful! What a fun thing to do together!