Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Everybody Have FUN ToNiGhT!




What a way to end the year...TENNIS! TENNIS FRIENDS!:)
Even tho I was beaten... still sulking... I am telling myself how fortunate I am
to have been able to be healthy... enjoy the beautiful sunshine.. and play with such amazing women.
Now, I must get ready for the BALL... not really.. just Carrabas.. but with some really great old friends and back to their house for some games... I am armed with silly string and a horn for later around midnight...and a bottle of Martenellies Apple Cider...:)
chilled ever so lightly.. lol!
Kristen and Nick are off this morning to Seattle... brrrrrrrrr....
Scott is off to play with his big sis. Becky and JOhn...up in Mesa!:)
Alexis says it is snowing in England this morning...
I will post pictures later... as I am pulling out the sparkley gold blouse I wore as Marilyn Monroe.. Cheers everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!!
Every one Have Fun tonight.. See ya next year kids! I love you! :)

3 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Hope you have fun tonight!!! Happy New Year. :)

Dunklees said...

Happy New Year! Here's to a great 2009!

Susie said...

WHAT??? No Melting Pot??? Hope you had FUN playing games!! Happy New Year....................