Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2...2009 Taking Down Christmas!


I think I am going to wait a few more days on this one...

Goodbye Mr. Tree... Thankyou for adding your beauty to our Christmas holiday! :)

Scott was more than HAPPY to help take down the tinsel off the car...

Back to OrDinArY!(Sigh)

Meet "Mr. EVerYThinG has it's PLaCE!" :)

Robin attempting a par. :)

Canoa Ranch... a very difficult course... but beautiful!

Scott tearring up the course.

Scott thought he was funny... parking the golf cart right in front of the jayjohn..
Phase one of taking down Christmas has began.. alot to do! I guess the thing I miss most is the beautiful lights...especially the white ones.. they have a way of making things more beautiful..illuminated.. and that makes me feel happy.
Probably why I have white lights on the outdoor trees and a big green floodlight on our giant saguaro out back..
Anyway, we decided not to work too hard and play some more golf since Larry had the day off... we ended up going to Green Valley... Canoa Hills Golf course.. a looooonnnnnnggg
hard course.. my legs were actually stiff tonight when I went to get up from the movie Marley and ME.. great movie.. came home and gave my two girls a BIG HUG! :)
How about this weather we are having... isn't it beautiful?
This is why I love living in Tucson, AZ!

2 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

We took down our Christmas lights today as well...let me rephrase that...John took down the lights...and I was still asleep. lol

dhillman said...

We are taking down Christmas today. I am always sad to see everything get put away.
Looks like a great day for all of you!