Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One...2009


My Best Friend Larry... who unfortunately LOST to me at tennis this a.m.
but look how cute he is..:)

New Years Brunch...Dove Mountain.

The Guys...

The GAL!

"The Winner" in todays Golf at Quail Canyon...

Hmmmmmm....after ringing in the New Year with good friends... sleeping in.. 7 a.m., Larry says to me.. "how about playing some tennis?" We were on the court by 8...then came home and got ready to go to a New Years brunch with some more friends.
Around 3... Scott and Larry decided that they wanted to play some golf... so they dragged me along... the weather was perfect.. I didn't do too bad...although I wouldnt quit my day job.. "tennis" :)
Scott got a kick out of how competitive I made it.. watching Larry and I argue over a hole and what the score was.. we weren't really arguing... I just like to aggravate Larry once in awhile for fun and get him riled up..lol!
At home now... watching the Rosebowl... eatting left over Carrabas..
I wont be playing tennis for a few days.. I will be golfing.. so I am told.. that's ok.
Today I shot a putt from about 20 feet away and sunk it.. and Scott said " I bet you cant do that again" so, I stood in the exact same spot and SUNK it again.. hahaha!
I atill lost over all... but had a GREAT time with MY BOYS!

4 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

It looks like you had a fun day. :) you guys should come up on Saturday!!!

Linda said...

We need to go golfing sometime. I'm ready to hit that ball out of the ballpark. Oops, wrong game!

Susie said...

Great way to spend the day, outside enjoying this beautiful weather and even better with two cute guys!! Looks like a wonderful start to the New Year!!

dhillman said...

Looks like a great way to start out the new year! It is so fun to see the pics of you all talking to Alexis, I miss her!