Thursday, January 8, 2009

We have the BEST Neighbors!!!




I have to say that whereever I have lived... I have always tried to know my neighbors... and we have had some great neighbors who have turned into some great friends...Struthers, Foutz... we have had some not so great as well.. what were their last names? hmmmmmm.... anyway, we came home today to find this brick with a BIG HOLIDAY BOW... Very Creative Poggi's... and a THANKYOU card with 50 dollars in in.. not necessary, of course.. it was to express thanks for Larry and Scott dragging the roads after the rains.. it really brightenned Larry's day.. and we are going to use it to have fun on Sat. when we go to the U of A game.. Thankyou Tony and Kathy...:)

2 comments:

dhillman said...

That was so thoughtful of them. We have tried to get around to meet our neighbors. Notice the word tried...we are not so lucky.

Sharron said...

Boy, all the times I have dragged my big hiney up and down our street and no one ever left me any money .... ingrates!