Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fun Day!


In school...one of my kids had a classroom in elementary school... and on Fridays.. it was referred to as "Friday Fun Day"... I liked that and have referred to Fridays as Friday fun day for quite some time... today was definitely FUN!
Tennis at 9.. singles against favorite friend Susan! :) What a workout.. I loved it!
The team I am playing with WON their first match today against Randolf Park... and the most fun of all was going to breakfast with these gals to Torinnos...and getting to know them better. The FUN had to end sometime.... 2 o'clk... Robin had to report for duty at the office.. actually I enjoyed it..no matter how much I mess up... I still cant get fired...ha!ha! I learned there is a reason not to eat chocolate chip cookies at the front desk because you can smudge chocolate on the patient's file... it is difficult to clean off... oops! At least I dont have to cook dinner because I HAD TO WORK... and I even got a movie thrown in.. BONUS! :) Whew! I am EXHAUSTED! LOL!
Larry sweetly THANKED me for coming in today...I said.."It's OK.. I had a REALLY WONDERFUL DAY...and I planned on the afternoon.. so it is all good!" I should be THANKING him for all the fun I am able to have... I am GRATEFUL for this time in my life.. it is INTERESTING. :)

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Sounds like Friday fun day fits--What movie did you see?

Linda said...

Love you positive upbeat posts!