Friday, March 20, 2009

Today...



I have been thinking about TODAY all week...
ALOT of mixed emotions and anxiety...

My morning started off going to Brueggers to have a bagel and OJ.. quiet time prior to
a singles match of tennis against Susie (my sister-in-law).

I actually did BETTER than I thought I could.. but could not pull it off.
Susie is the stronger player for sure... Congratulations Sue! :)

But....that was business. afterwards was pleasure!

I could not wait to go to the team luncheon and celebrate the lady (Joanie's) birthday
in the above picture.... it was a great afternoon!
So... what I am gaining from tennis is more than win/lose.. it is an AWESOME group of women that I feel is a privilege to be a part of and learn from experiences right now in my 46th year of life... I am for sure ENJOYING THE JOURNEY!

and now... we got to eat out.. I choose Texas Roadhouse... because Robin is sooooooooooooooooo tired!
I did not get my NAP!

3 comments:

Dunklees said...

MMMMMM, I LOVE Texas Roadhouse. Our closest one is over an hour away so we don't get there very often :(
As for the tennis, I admire you that you have such dedication for something that you love so much and love something so much you are so dedicated!

Susie said...

You played AWESOME today - I hope you had fun, I did!! Your cake looks so yummy, I bet it was the HIT of the party!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I love the rolls from Texas Roadhouse...I'm am back to liking carbs again. :) Good job with Tennis!