Saturday, March 21, 2009

A BUSY DAY for Shipley, Smith and Bowlers...













Today started off helping Kristen and Nick move into their new really nice apartment... they were quite fortunate to have alot of help from their ward .. La Canada..
Larry and I then headed off for a bagel/OJ and then to the Gallery in Dove Mtn. to play some tennis... it is sure BEAUTIFUL up there... afterwards.. Costco.. on to home..Larry had the luxury of taking a nap.. I headed over to the Tucson Racquet Club to help with a service project ... Special Olympics.. but by the time I got there it was about over.. so I horsed around with some of the youth there on the courts playing tennis.. headed back.. exhausted.. quick nap... made some BBQ chicken... Larry... of course.. doesn't sit around for very long.. working in the yard.... making it pretty for Robin.. getting ready for summer swim parties... it is BEAUTIFUL NIGHT!
We are waiting for Scott to get back from Blockbuster.. we are going to eat this delicious pie from Costco.. it is soooooooooo good!
John and Becky are enjoying their NEW BOAT! I love these pictures.. I stole them from Becky's blog..:)
A GREAT SATURDAY!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Details of your day exhausted me - you must be still in your 40's!!

dhillman said...

Sounds like a very busy day, but fun too! It was pretty quiet at our house--bishop is a little under the weather! So I was nice to him and took it easy on him.
I saw the pics on Becky's blog--what a great way to celebrate graduation! So much fun.

Anonymous said...

Robin!! I am so sad that I didn't get to see you during my visit to Tucson! But don't you worry...you'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on! :)