Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Think I have died and GONE TO HEAVEN!!!






I am sure that this weekend will be rated as one of the top 2009 highlights.
It began Friday morning... winning my first singles match.. wasn't much to brag about but none the less... A WIN! I did have a scare... twisted ankle.. took some time to stretch it out.. grateful that I went on to beat my opponnent 7-5. :)
Our team won on all 5 courts.. went to lunch with team... always my favorite thing.. win or lose! I LOVE the women that I play tennis with.. THEY ARE AWESOME! :)
We got to Palm Springs late Friday night ... got up Sat. and went to Indian Wells Tennis... had GREAT seats.. watched ALL THE BIG TENNIS PLAYERS.. WOMEN AND MEN (FEDERRER)... the William Sisters were not there.. but EVERYONE ELSE was!!! :) The most exciting by far was the Womens Doubles.. WOW! I cannot wait to wake up and play tennis tomorrow morning.. WATCH OUT! :) We watched over 10 hours of tennis.. our behinds are SORE.. and we are SUN DRENCHED! Finally... we are home.. we thought it would never come.. the drive just kept going on and on and on... Poor Larry!
As you can tell.. Scott missed us.. just a little! :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great trip rubbing elbows with the stars!

Susie Shipley said...

You did a fantatic job on Friday and I'm so glad you weren't seriously hurt - it was scary to see you go down!! Can't wait to see more pics from your weekend - I'm sure you'll be riding this weekend's excitement for a few days!! Looks like Scott is practicing an adjustment on you!! Ha! Glad you are home safe!!

dhillman said...

What a fun trip for you and your hubby! It looks like you had a great time. That is awesome. And it is so great to see the love that Scott displays so often!