Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A FUNERAL and a BONFIRE...


RIP ROARING BONFIRE!

That would be YOU...ALFREY! LOL! CHICA BOOM..CHICA BOOM,BOOM,BOOM!

Enjoying my S'more!
What a day! I had the privalidge of attending a memorial for a sweet lady Susan Grak today... the remarks made were beautiful and I am sure she was pleased with all her family and friends that came to honor her and bid her farewell.
I had to WORK.. SMERK! but later.. I had Young Womens and we had a really cool BONFIRE!
Kicking off Personal Progress.. YOU ARE HOT if you do Personal Progress... We tried to
get the girls FIRED up! :)
I have been saving myself (calories) for the amazing S'more I created... totally worth it.. I learned some new camp songs...I wish I had a CD.. the lyrics are so funny... guess I will learn them at camp in June. Thanks Andi for the BUNNY EARS! har! har!
I really, really, really love working with these girls.. they are AWESOME!
I smell like SMOKE... where is everyone.. noone is home?

3 comments:

Susie said...

Yum, I love a bonfire S'more!! You'll have a blast at camp - the young women will be lucky to have you along!!

12345abc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

OH someone thinks that they are funny!!! IT IS ON! I will say that is quite the booty if I do say so myself:)