Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Humanitarian Service Project....






We accomplished alot tonight at the Cannery... the youth in our ward participated in a humanitarian service project.. there were a little over 50 of us.. and we were able to bag and tie/label over 11,000 meals.. that is ELEVEN THOUSAND!!! Unbelievable! We had a great time as well... the food goes to the Tucson Food Bank to help feed needy families.
I absolutely LOVE working with the youth in our ward... they INSPIRE a GREATNESS... A GOODNESS..and I can never get enough of it.. they are AWESOME!:)
Like our HAIRNETS?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I bet you are so great with the youth! And the kids love the Irish music you put on your blog, they are dancing

dhillman said...

Kelly was impressed with the turn out and all that was accomplished, too. Way to go Tortolita!

Linda said...

Good job! Fifty people? Hmm, probably a good thing I didn't go!

Susie said...

I love the cannery minus the hair nets!!