Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chili and The Elections...




You know times are going to be tough if Robin Shipley cooks dinner 3 days in a row!! lol!
Getting ready for Obama '08!.. I guess I had better get into cooking since we will be giving away all of our money and wont be
be able to go out to eat anymore because we so po! haha!
We are going to have some " CHANGES" alright!
Anyway... NIck and Kristen came over for dinner so we are having fun! :)
I am making those maple frosted pumpkin cupcakes tomorrow.. yum!

1 comment:

dhillman said...

Well, there is only one way left to go now...that is up, right?
Maybe I need to think even more seriously about that job! ha!
I am one of those, if it isn't chocolate, it isn't worth it, but I made pumpkin, choc chip cookies with cream cheese frosting and the were so yummy. So, let me know how those cupcakes turn out!