Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a Really NICE Day!!!


The TABLE is SET!

Larry and Robin

Larry's parents.. Ray and Donna

My Beautiful MOM and Jim.

Robin, Larry and Scott

Our Home.

Flowers from my neighbor Kathy! :)

Wasn't today BEAUTIFUL? The boys golfed this morning... Robin got up early.. sauteed the mushrooms, onions, celery etc.. greenbean casserole, peeled potatoes, baked pumpkin pies..rolls..the TURKEY turned out GREAT! the house smelled WONDERFUL! Both sets of grandparents came over... a simple traditional Thanksgiving dinner.. lots of pictures!
I loved the rain.. although.. I am hoping it stops for a little while.. so I can play TENNIS! :) Scott said "This was the BEST Thanksgiving EVER" It is hard to believe that this is our last Thanksgiving with him for 2 years..what will I do without my BOY?
The picture of the flowers on the door is what I came home to this morning... my wonderful neighbor Kathy left them on my door with a Thanksgiving card.. I love my neighbors..I have so much to be GRATEFUL for.. if you are reading this then you know me and if you know me then I LOVE YOU! Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)
Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: