Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tennis...Nationals Team Party!









The morning started off perfect... I partnered up with one of my fav. gals Patrice.. and we beat Canyon del Oro in 2 sets..6-3 and 6-1.. then headed over to Jane's (Team Capt) house.. which was really beautiful on the 18th hole of the golf course..really cool views.. and had a great luncheon and great conversation and watched the National DVD.. too fun.. it ended with Robin having to go to WORK! ughhhhhh... Look at those cupcakes... let me tell you.. they were AMAZING!!! Marilyn made my favorite cornbeef ring.. it is too die for.. and Lasagna, jello salad, shrimp, hummice... oh boy!
We all agreed today...that we may never have the experience that we did this past year.. these are outstanding ladies.. although half us are parting ways and playing on opposing teams starting next week.. we have formed some wonderful memories and relationships!
I am so grateful for each and every one of these ladies.. each has taught me something different and that is something I will always treasure!

3 comments:

Linda said...

And all I did today was, hmmm, I can't remember. But it wasn't as fun as what you did. Way to go, tennis girl.

Susie said...

The DVD was so fun - I'm so glad you "captured the moments" - What a lovely group of women - I'm so glad you are back on the courts!!

dhillman said...

So happy that you are back in full "swing"...ha ha!
Looks like a great way to spend the day