Saturday, November 15, 2008

Meet my newest friend!




Well.. time is almost up.. I am eager to get back on the court Monday morning.. but for the last 2 weeks I have made some fun changes in my work out and made a good friend as pictured above.. Mr. BALL MACHINE.
I played him this morning in a match... as you can see... I WON!
What a beautiful day this morning was.. swim, bike and tennis.. I have decided to cross train T/Th/Sat... and now... after all of that... it is off to IN and OUT to have a Hamburger/Animal Style.. yum!

7 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

GRAAARRR....ANIMAL ( in the bunny house girl voice!) Can't wait to see the movie!!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

You are crazy!!! In a good way. :)

Sharron said...

That would make a good friend, can't talk back ;-)

Debbie's said...

I'm so tennis illiterate... I thought the picture was of a trash can. Good thing I read the post :)

Linda said...

Mr. Ball Machine--sounds like fun!

Susie said...

I'm excited for you to play this week - BUT, don't go crazy!!!

dhillman said...

He doesn't look very cuddly, but he does look useful. Glad to hear that you are getting to play again!