Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I love my POD!


No.. not IPOD... my PODIATRIST!! BRAD WHITAKER! :)
After feeling a snap in my bad foot Friday while playing tennis.. I went in to have it looked out fearing the worst.. a stress fracture.. instead Brad said " Congratulations Robin... you just performed your own surgery!" "Stay off it for 2 weeks and you should be just fine!" He said I could even go and practice serves.. so with that GREEN light.. I was out there this morning.. only after swimming 35 laps ( 1/2 mile) and riding the bike for 30 min.. it feels GREAT!
I will be swinging a raquet in no time and be even better than before.. Meaner.. LEaner!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR....

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hmmm, sounds like you're training for a triathlon! With playing tennis instead of running!

dhillman said...

Yeah! I am so happy, glad to hear that your foot will be healed soon!
Great workout to btw