Saturday, July 12, 2008

Breakfast at Paradise Cafe...


A Bloggers nightmare occurred yesterday morning.... I brought my camera to breakfast..only to discover the batteries were dead.. luckily, there was the nicest gal who volunteered to take our picture and e-mail it to me... and here it is.. aren't we cute? After getting rained out Friday morning.... Linda and I went to breakfast at Paradise Cafe.. and then I played tennis against my sister-in-law.. only to lose the first 2 sets 3-6,0-6 and then WIN 6-4.. I think she felt badly for me.. I was beginning to get that feeling of throwing my raquet again. I was dying from the humidity and plus the fact she is a better player than I.. one of these days tho.. I am 6 years younger.. hahaha! Also, we went with Jeff and Doreen Struthers to see the movie Journey to the center of the earth.. I LOVED It! Only one thing I will tell you.. make sure you are going to the 3-D version.. we didnt and it was still excellent but I would rather have seen it 3-D.. it was so fun!

6 comments:

Miriam said...

You went to breakfast with the nicest person:)

Susie said...

This is a GREAT photo of both of you!! Enjoy the Melting Pot tonight!

Linda said...

You are such a party animal!

dhillman said...

Did you notice that lady in the background? It looks like she is trying to get in the picture too! It is a cute pic of the both of you!

Dunklees said...

I hope you don't mind that I am crashing your blog! You are always where the party is happening! If you ever come out to New York call me and we'll party on the East Coast! ~Steph

John and Becky Bowler said...

"Why are you so dressed up to go and pick up your Lexus?"...lol