Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tennis... the Game of LOVE!


I felt like a mom dropping her daughter off at kindergarten for the first day... Kristen took a brave step forward and joined a beginners tennis league at the El Conquistador.. I am in another league but was playing on the next court over and couldn't help being distracted by keeping my eye on her... she did GREAT! I am going to look forward to Tuesdays nights even more now than ever... Robin is at home icing her side... from a pulled muscle last week that has gotten progressively worse.. owwwwwwwww... all in all ... alot of fun.

4 comments:

Linda said...

That's a great picture of Mom and daughter. Both looking like the picture of health. I'm sure you will have lots of fun together. Just remember no racket throwing!

John and Becky Bowler said...

You both look soooo cute. I like your Nike work out clothes!

dhillman said...

hee hee, Linda you are so funny. It is just part of the fun to read the comments!
You guys look great and I LOVE that you have this fun thing you can enjoy together!
Oh, and Bishop says he accepts the challenge1

Susie said...

How did YOU do? And how ARE you doing? I hope you are feeling better soon!! Better up the ibuprofen!!! The team NEEDS you!!!!