Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's raining... movie time!


No tennis tonight.. bummer! I love the rain just not before 10 a.m. and only after 9 p.m..


Sooooooooooooooo... since Brother Shipley had to study his lesson ... Robin decided to go to a movie.. Kitt Kittrage, an American Girl (G).. OUTSTANDING!! I loved it.. in fact, I already know I am going to buy it. Good night All!
Tonight didn't turn out too bad after all... and besides in 9 hours, I will be playing tennis again and having a GREAT day... so all you bloggers out there, you have a GREAT day too... Robin Shipley signing off. :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

And do you think you live in Camelot?

Robin and Larry said...

It has been argued that...
Camelot can be anywhere! :)

dhillman said...

Hey, you should have called...I was home by myself last night! Thanks for the review, I was wondering about that movie, now I will put it on the list!

John and Becky Bowler said...

It's raining...whahh!!!