Friday, July 25, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.......



Only 1 week to go until our Sectionals.... I broke in my new shoes today.. my tennis partner Marilyn is back.. we won 1 set 6-2, lost 4-6, lost the tie break... but it was excellent tennis.. that is all you can ask for... great competition! :) Wow... It was pretty humid... next Friday ... I am playing at 7 a.m. and then another game at 10 a.m. at the El Conquistador... we are playing against a team from Prescott... hopefully the heat will affect their game... if not we will just have to take them out!!! It was nice to escape the carpet situation but I am home now... the fans are still blowing.. better get to work...looking forward to having my kids come down for the weekend.... and Scott ordained as an Elder. :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

You go girl!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Yeah Hurray for the weekend!!!

dhillman said...

Yee-aah!! Good luck next week!
I am so excited for Scott--that is just awesome.