Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good morning...



I am pretty sure my hair looks perfect most of the time except....... for in the morning... haha!
This is what Larry wakes up to every morning.. lovely, huh? Hey... there are a lot of products in that hair of mine.. anyway.. thought I would give you a laugh! Did it work?
Today was fun... my tennis partner Marilyn and I met at Wildflowers to discuss our strategy for this weekends upcoming match... we decided we had none but we enjoyed lunch. I learned how to eat grilled artichoke dipped in a garlic sauce... yummmmmmmmy! Then I returned to the humdrum life of never ending errands.. I should be an errand girl.. I do it so well... post office.. groceries.. bank deposits.. wa wa water girl for the office..etc... I am home just in time to go to tennis this evening and it looks great outside.. no monsoons tonight.. does it get any better?

7 comments:

The Baker Family said...

You're too funny Robin! Good luch in your match!!! Nikki

The Baker Family said...

oops, I mean "luck"!

Dunklees said...

I LOVE the hair! Mine is about the same in the morning - only curls sticking straight out!

Linda said...

It takes a brave woman to show a picture of herself like that! Your tennis partner looks about your age or do you look about her age?

Susie said...

Ouch!!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

nice hair!!!

dhillman said...

Love that look, I do my hair like that in the morning too!
Good luck this weekend, can't wait to see the posts1