Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Polka Dots!


Larry and I have a bed that is difficult to find sheets for... I always have my eye out for X long twin sheet sets... and today while Kristen and I were shopping.... I found some adorable sheets.. Kristen didn't think her dad would go for the pink/brown polka dots (that I fell in love with... right there on the spot!) so.... we decided it would be fun to get him his own polka dot sheets.... except in blues, and lavendars...  so, I just washed/dried them and they look adorable even tho they aren't matching like most beds... it's fun... and who said your sheets have to match???
Thanks for your help Kristen :).

5 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Oh Dear...they are super cute!

Linda said...

You mean you have two X-long twin beds hooked together to make your king bed? So what did Larry think?

Robin and Larry said...

he said he didnt give a sheet! hahahahahaha! I don't know..can I say that? lol!

Robin and Larry said...

just kidding.. he really didn't say that... I just wanted to.. well, I guess I didn't think about sharing a sheet.. now we have our own sheets.. I am going to have to look for a king brown flat sheet.. oh well... they are so cute. :)

Cherise said...

That is a good idea! I need to get Graham his own. He insists I take them. But, somehow he always has them...?HMMM