Thursday, July 10, 2008

Driving Miss Daisy...












What a great morning for 18 holes of golf... as you can see how Larry spent
most of his morning retrieving Robin's golfballs.. Larry and I enjoy golfing together even tho he is way better... but I love to drive the cart and eat cheetos...and of course a diet coke. I was going to play tennis tonight but once again the monsoons have struck...ughhhh... frustrating.. I am excited to play singles with my sister in law Susie tomorro morning..she is really good but I am going to give her a run for her money... we played doubles at clinic the other day and did great against the rest of the team...it was hard to quit laughing... they all really wanted to knock us off the court.. it's tough when you are playing the Shipley Sisterzzzzz!!! I am so stoked about our upcoming sectionals... and want my tennis partner Marilyn (if you are reading this) COME HOME! :)

So...now I guess we have to go to Frost (Robin's favorite) to use a
birthday gift card from Scott's girlfriend Caitlin... yummmmmm.... italian choc.chip and tiramasue!
All in all a fun filled today... gosh, I cant wait to wake up tomorro.. it is the
weekend and there are some good movies coming out!

4 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

This post should be called Driving Mizz Robin! Good luck in tennis tomorrow!

Nick & Kristen said...

lol. It is a sad day when Robin Shipley aka Serena picks FROST over Tennis! What does this Frost have that the court doesn't? Hmmmm?? Looks like you had fun today with little warry!

Susie said...

Hey, what happened to the BLING photo?? See you in the AM!!

dhillman said...

I can hit the ball strait, well I used to be able to...I actually haven't golged in years, anyway, but I can't hit it very far! So Kelly is a good sport when he takes me too.
How did the tennis match go?