Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hey.... that was President Bush!

Scott waited patiently on Friday morning Oracle and First Ave. to see President Bush drive by on his way to a fund-raiser in the Foothills.... as you can see ... he was able to video the black limo with the President waving. (Scott said the President waved at him!) :) Scott is excited to be able to vote in November. I am glad that he recognizes what a privilege it is to vote in this GREAT country that we live in.
Today, Kristen and I played tennis and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.. I had to come home and walk 3 miles on the treadmill to offset what we ate... saw Batman last night.. frightenning movie.. GREAT! Creepy! Going to see Mama Mia tonight.. it is a beautiful day out today!

2 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

I want to play tennis and go to the Cracker Barrel...Whahh!!!

dhillman said...

We saw Pres. Clinton one time in New York City. Not on purpose, but as we were walking on the sidewalk all of the sudden there were police and barracades that went up so fast and then we saw the limo and we got a picture of the top of his head as he went into a restaurant. He was surrounded by so many security guys. Then just as fast, it cleared up and we could continue on our way.
So how was Mama Mia? I can't wait to go and see it. I hope it was good. I will be so disappointed if it is not.