Thursday, July 17, 2008

The State of AZ vs. Sis. Alexis K. Shipley

I WON! I WON!I WON!I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!
I had a pretty exciting day today in court... first I had to deal with the anxiety of finding the courthouse... parking.. walking around in downtown Tucson (scary).. got thru that... found the courthouse...courtroom etc.. I had to go in behalf of Alexis for a traffic violation (photo radar) that she had received before she left on a mission... and since she wasnt here to recieve the ticket... I thought it would be a simple thing as of me going down there and taking care of it..
I am sure the judge was quite amused with me.. as I presented exhibit A..B.. and C. After a few minutes.. I had the judge eatting out of the palm of my hands..... hahahaha! In fairness to him.. not many can resist the charm of Robin Shipley... once you are under my spell...all I can say is if anyone out there needs an attourney... you can call my number.. 1-800-IWILLWIN!haha!

On a serious note... I am really grateful for this blessing. :)

4 comments:

dhillman said...

Oh, I do remember you talking about that--
Congratulations, I am happy that it all worked out.
I have always known that you are invaluable and I definately want you on my side!

Linda said...

Robin, you are just too funny! It really does pay to go to court and fight a ticket. I've won a couple of times myself, but it wasn't my charm or beauty like you, but my superior intellect!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Liz said...

you funny ladies, you crack me up!! Grat job on the win!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Way to go!!!