Sunday, September 14, 2008

2 of my most loyal friends!


Skye Puppy!

Skye Shipley (Age 4)

Gabby Shipley (Age5)

Now that Larry and I are pretty much alone here at the Ranch... it is just
Us and the Girls.. Gabby and Skye.. our 2 golden retrievers..
They always manage to bring a smile to my face!
Favorite Hobby: Run and Get the Ball.. they NEVER tire of this game!
I know... I have DOGS for friends.. but they are so forgiving and love you
unconditionally. We have laughed at this video of Gabby for years..
Look at how cute it is when Gabby tilts her ears when she hears her name..Hope it makes
You SMILE! :)

7 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

I still have this video on my digital camera...I also still have the video clip of dad trying to take away Alexis's cell phone because she wouldn't clean her room. classic Footage!!!

Amy said...

Our new puppy perked up when I played that video.

Corley said...

what cute dogs! how have things been over yonder? so, are you terribly busy on the 11th of October? we're gonna have a party for Asher that day and we would LOVE for you to come!

Susie said...

Humor us Becky and play the cell phone video - Eric has a classic telephone message from me when he clogged the toilet - oh the joys of parenting!! Daisey went berserk when I played the video - now I know how to really bug her! The girls are so cute - I can't believe they have stayed with you at "the ranch" for this long!! There is still hope for Kristen!

Cami Epperson said...

That is my favorite when dogs do that!

Debbie's said...

It's so fun to get a dog going like that! Your's are so sweet!
I like the red wall, too... my kitchen is red :)

dhillman said...

Dogs for friends...I am offended!

Sorry to hear about your foot...any better these days?
I love it when dogs cock their heads like that