Saturday, September 6, 2008

McCain, Obama and HIllary!


"Vote for ME!"

"YES! He's RIGHT...Vote for HIM!"

"Where am I ?"


You will never guess who Kristen and I saw at the Foothills Mall... Pres. Elect. John McCain, Obama and Hillary Clinton.. UNBELIEVABLE! They were just sitting there in the Food Court eatting a Cousins Sub.
I had so much fun today with Kristen... noone could believe how goofy we acted tonight... actually when all 4 of us girls get together especially in a car with music.. they make me laugh so hard I can barely see to drive. We like LOUD Music! Fun Times! :)
I wasn't really planning on blogging this evening.. didn't even take pictures at Olive Garden.. but when we ran into the Presidential candidates and snagged their pics... I just had to... I felt it was my Patriotic Duty , you know?

6 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

HA-HA!!! I didn't realize Obama was that cute in real life! He kinda dressed like a female though!

Susie said...

I'm sooo scared of masks!!!! How was the tennis this AM? Are you saying Obama, McCain and Hillary were in the car with you???

The Baker Family said...

You guys sound like you have tons of fun together. Nikki

John and Becky Bowler said...

How funny. :)

Amy said...

You guys are funny! I'm sure there was a lot of laughter on that aisle. I'm wondering what the store cameras caught on tape!

Robin and Larry said...

They didn't find us amusing at all!
We were laughing so hard! :)