Friday, September 5, 2008

Post Labor Day Pics...










Labor Day was so much fun... lots of GREAT food.. family, friends, swimming.. birthday cake etc... I finally got some pictures from Kristen.
Larry and I went to a Mexican resturant called Meniditos on Thursday.. really good food, then we went over to Randolf Park to check out the tennis court situation for Nationals.
I got to play tennis with my night team... a rare treat which I thoroughly enjoyed even tho they are so much better than me... I love playing with them.
Brutal tennis this morning.. even tho I lost, it was so much fun and I know it is helping to improve my game. Later, headed over to Shipley Chiropractic for a massage/reflexology with one of our therapist.. it was WONDERFUL! Kristen had one schedualed for later that day as well.. Both of us are single this weekend so we are planning on having some fun... starting with tennis at 9 in the morning.. lunch and shopping.

5 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nick & Kristen said...

I love you so much mom, but TTFN....let's get real here Bachelor Boy. lol CREEPY!

Robin and Larry said...

that was Bachelor Paul... yikes!

Susie said...

Is that Darl's body looming under the water in that picture of Ross? Thank you again for hosting the family gathering it was a fun afternoon!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Before you deleted Bachelor Paul, I went to his blog and voted to help him find a wife. He's now one of my friends!!! He's just a little guy!!!