Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Bad!


WE ARE GOING TO WIN NATIONALS '08!!!


Due to extreme tennis and exercise I have decided it wouldn't be prudent at this juncture to compete in the Research for Sickle Cell Anemia 5K. Upon talking to a couple of people about my foot.. it would appear that I have a mild case of plantar faciatis or something similar and that I should probably not run on it for at least a week... I know .... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Sorry Becky and Kristen.. maybe the Breast Cancer walk 10/26? I don't want to risk anything for Nationals... it is too important! :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like a wise decision, but only because of Nationals! We'll get you out there running!

Amy said...

Good decision! I have the same thing wrong with my feet and I couldn't imagine running that far! Let those young kids represent the Shipley clan! See you at Nationals!!

Nick & Kristen said...

lol....I am sorry. But I think you consulted with yourself about your " condition". You have just been going too hard! I TOLD YOU! You'll see...this time next week your foot will be fine! Just keep going to water arobics and doing the ellipticl and you will lose even MORE weight than before!