Thursday, September 11, 2008

Water Aerobics...


So, since I have decided to be careful with my foot.. no running... I decided to get up enough nerve to
join in the water aerobics class at the club.. first I swam 20 laps..whew! It was really fun and a good workout!
The ladies were nice... it was funny.. I was splashing and doing the exercises pretty intense and they were all low impact. I also have a hard time following patterns and so I warned the instructor that I am somewhat mentally challenged! The Cannon ball thing didn't go over too well either!
I enjoyed the music they played.. it was from the 70's.. my growing up years!
I think I am going to do this for the next 3 weeks and see what happens...
I got to play tennis a little before we were blown away with strong wind and rain.. darn! Oh well... there is always the morning. :)

6 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ava Nielson said...

That would have been fun to watch! :)

John and Becky Bowler said...

I wasn't trying to be rude...I'm glad that you are swimming...it's a relaxing sport!!!

Robin and Larry said...

I know Becky... I was just worried about the residual comments. :)
It's all good!

Susie said...

I wish I could have seen the cannon ball entrance!! Rest that foot!!!!

Amy said...

I would have enjoyed seeing that cannon ball too! Water aerobics is good exercise. Keep it up!!