Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pom Poms.....NOT Bon Bons!




Today was such a fun day... first off Happy Birthday Becky Shipley.. 26! :)
Even tho I was beaten up in tennis today...it was sure fun and competitive!
Afterwards, we went to a tennis friend Donna's home for an end of summer tennis fun party/luncheon and to make Pom Poms for our Nationals tournament coming up in 29 days.
These gals are top notch in my book.. afterwards went to do some errands...made dinner... and then dropped by a wedding shower for Julie Pfau.. a young friend of mine that is getting married here shortly. Wow.. I cant believe how many people were there.. she has alot of friends.. I am glad I am counted amoungst them.. It was great to see my ward friends and their smiling faces.. I am home now.. tired.. a long day of FUN! :)

2 comments:

dhillman said...

What a great day! Not bon bons---hee hee! :)
That will be so fun to see all you gals with your cheers going at the tourny. That is quite an accomplishment and you all should feel proud.

John and Becky Bowler said...

How fun. :)