Friday, September 26, 2008

We Won!!!






Aside from getting ready for Nationals in less than a week.. most of our team is in an Interclub team.. it started today and I am happy to report that Marilyn and I won 2 very tough sets. 7-5, and 7-6 (had a tie break.. won 7-5).. and none to soon.. it was a very physical 2 sets..and I really didnt think I could go a third.. foot hurts.. will rest it for a week.. I am sure we will see this sort of competition at Nationals... but we did it! Court 2 took their court as well.. and Court 3 fought a good fight... the rain delayed us this morning.. so we all went to breakfast.. that was fun.
I am lucky to play with these gals.. they have become my dear friends :)

3 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations!!! Sounds like a challenging match - good job!! See you later today!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Good job and hope that your foot feels better soon. :)

dhillman said...

Congrats! How is the foot? Gonna be ready for nationals? Hope so!