Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tennis and Lunch



(Blogger admits to stealing photos from Susie's Blog! lol!):)

Yesterday, we headed out to Randolf Park to practice on the courts and get a feel for them... well... most of us did!
Jane and I had to sit it out and watch.. but I love to watch tennis so... it was still fun! :)
Afterwards we went to In and Out and enjoyed a last lunch together before the BIG DAY! I am so excited... I can barely sleep!
My foot continues to feel better and I feel confident I am going to WIN!

6 comments:

dhillman said...

What? I thought there was still a week to go?
Anyway, it looks like you all were having a grand time! Sorry you are still nursing that foot!

Amy said...

Glad to hear your foot is getting better and that it won't keep you from playing at Nationals!

Linda said...

Yay! Go Robin Go! Good luck, but take care of that foot.

Susie said...

Cindy and I are going back today to practice at Randolph - those little courts are so weird - Kenny put it in perspective, "Susie, it's basically 4 sets - wow, that doesn't seem so stressful for some reason." Keep resting your foot!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

How's your foot feeling?

Pam said...

It's finally here, the big day!
You will win! I just know it.
Have fun and enjoy the moment.